Associating Service Profiles to UCS BladesBy Chris Magiet
Service profiles and identity pools make the deployment of blades and servers in UCS incredibly powerful, yet flexible. In this video from Implementing Cisco Unified Computing System training, Jason Nash walks through using KVM console to associate service profiles to UCS server blades.
About the Author
Chris Magiet is a web editor for TrainSignal curating breaking IT news and serving up the latest free videos and tutorials on the blog. He’s an unashamed music junkie and if a coffee I.V. is ever invented, it’s probably safer that you don’t let him find out. Follow @thechriscore for cool news and stories, and happenings at TrainSignal HQ.
Author's Website: https://twitter.com/thechriscore
- Quality of Service Configuration Basics for Cisco Professionals
- Quality of Service Fundamentals for Cisco Professionals
- Installing FTP Publishing Service for IIS 7.0
- New course: Windows Azure Caching Service
- New course: Windows Azure Service Bus
- Vista and Server 2008 Service Pack 2 RC Available Now
- New course: Windows Azure Access Control Service
- Free Pizza and The Importance of Customer Service in the IT Field
- ITIL® Study Guide: Introduction to the Service Desk
- Acronis Adds a Cloud Based Disaster Recovery Service