Free CompTIA Network+ Training: Network Devices ReviewBy Ed Liberman
This network devices review concludes our CompTIA Network+ training series. These videos help to describe various network devices, functions, and appropriate times to use them.
About the Author
Ed Liberman (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, A+, Network+, Server+, CWTS, CWNA, CWNT) has worked in technology for 20 years. He has been certified and instructing IT since 1998. He has helped thousands of people to get started or advance their careers in the IT industry. When he is not in the classroom, he is out helping corporations with their network infrastructure as an independent consultant. Ed will get you ready to pass your exams while you develop the skills needed to succeed in the "real world". His teaching style encourages you to have fun while you learn. Ed also volunteers his time in his local community as a math tutor for struggling grade school children.
- CompTIA Network+ Certification: Why I think It Is Important
- CompTIA Network+ 2009 Certification Information
- CompTIA Network+: Certification Exam Results!
- CompTIA Changes Certification Renewal Policy for A+, Network+ and Security+ Certifications
- New Training Release: CompTIA A+ 2006 Training
- Free Server 2008 R2 Training — Limited Time Offer!
- How to Configure DHCP on Cisco IOS Devices
- How To Back Up and Restore Configuration on CISCO Devices
- Server 2008 R2 Update Review
- Network+ Videos 5 and 6: Network Nightmares