Learn Exchange Server 2010 with a Microsoft MVPBy J. Peter Bruzzese
Watch this free course and you’ll learn the essential components in order to install, configure and maintain Exchange Server 2010.
Here are the different tasks covered in the course scenarios. If you want to skip around, check out the topics below:
- The Evolution of Microsoft Exchange
- Installing Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Exchange Management Tools (EMC and EMS)
- Manage Mailbox in Microsoft Windows Exchange Server 2010
- Exchange Server 2010 Server Roles
- Exchange Server 2010 Unified Messaging
- Configuring Public Folders in Exchange Server 2010
- Exchange Server 2010 High Availability and Database Availability Groups
- Transitioning to Exchange 2010
About the Author
J. Peter Bruzzese (Exchange MVP, Triple-MCSE, MCT, MCITP: Enterprise Messaging 2007/2010) is an author with over a dozen titles sold internationally. He has written hundreds of articles, speaks at a variety of technical conferences held by Microsoft, 1105 Media, WindowsITPro and others and is the Enterprise Windows columnist for 3+ years for InfoWorld. Most notably, J. P. B. is a member of the Train Signal family and is our very own Exchange instructor. Follow him on Twitter at @jpbruzzese.
Author's Website: http://exclusivelyexchange.com/