Server Virtualization 101: Get started with help from a vExpertBy David Davis
Learn the basics of server virtualization in this free and engaging video series. After watching this course you’ll be able to answer the question, “What is virtualization?” and understand why your environment needs server virtualization.
Keep watching and you’ll get info on the different options for solutions, and how to gauge your opportunities for IT certifications specializing in virtualization.
Watch the entire course for free!
- Lesson 1: Server virtualization and hypervisors
- Lesson 2: Testing and deploying server virtualization
- Lesson 3: VMware virtualization products
- Lesson 4: Building a virtrualization lab
- Lesson 5: Virtualization certifications
If you like this course, then see how you can build your IT skills even more when you sign up for a free 3-day trial to access TrainSignal’s entire training library.
About the Author
David Davis is a CCIE, vExpert, VCP5, and VCAP-DCA. He has been in the IT industry for 20+ years and is the author of hundreds of articles and videos. He has created over 10 TrainSignal video training courses including the numerous courses that make up the best-selling VMware vSphere video training library.
Author's Website: http://www.vmwarevideos.com/
- Join Us for a Free Virtualization Webinar with vExpert David Davis
- Intro to Microsoft Virtualization: Installing the Hyper-V Role on Windows Server 2008
- New Training Release: Microsoft Server Virtualization Training
- Virtualization Interoperability with Windows Server and Red Hat Linux
- Hyper-V Certification: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuration Exam 70-652
- Video: Get Started with Enterprise Library
- Get Started with vSphere 5.1 Storage I/O Control (SIOC)
- 15 Reasons To Consider Virtualization
- Virtualization 101: What is a Hypervisor?
- Use Virtualization to Aid in Certification