Free SQL 101 Training Part 1: Intro to SQL ServerBy Mel Haynes
Interested in learning about SQL Server? This free 10 part video series covers the basics of SQL to help you get familiar with structured query language and the world of databases.
SQL 101 Part 1: Intro to SQL Server covers:
- What is SQL?
- Flat Files
- Relational Databases
- SQL Vender Variations
Download: SQL 101 Exercise Files
Continue watching: SQL 101 Training
Take your database administration or development career to the next level with our lineup of SQL Server 2008 Training.
About the Author
Mel Haynes (MCP, MS, MCTS) has been delivering technical training since 1994 across the USA, Canada, Germany and the UK. He first taught computer science while completing his Masters in Computer Science at Bradley University. He began teaching Visual Basic as an MCT, and later moved on to ASP, C#.net, VB.Net, Java, various web related developer topics, as well as SQL Server and Windows administration. Mel has developed and delivered Master Data Management (MDM) training and is currently focused on SQL Server 2008. He is a gifted and experienced IT professional and communicator, able to make complex concepts clear and easy to understand.
- Free Intro to Windows Server 2008 Training
- Intro to Microsoft Small Business Server 2008
- New Training Release: Server 2008 Active Directory Training
- New Training Release: Small Business Server 2003 Training
- New Training Release: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Training
- New Training Release: Exchange Server 2007 Training
- New Training Release: SharePoint Server 2007 Training
- New Training Release: VMware ESX Server Training
- New Training Release: VMware Server Training
- Why Get a Home Server — And How to Get Yours Free!