Free SQL 101 Training Part 2: Database ConceptsBy Mel Haynes
This free 10 part video series covers the basics of SQL to help you get familiar with structured query language and the world of databases.
SQL 101 Part 2: Database Concepts covers:
- Key Terms and Concepts
- Multiple Values Per Field
- Repeating Fields
- The Ultimate Solution
- Primary Keys
- Foreign Keys
- Our Database Schema
- Table Relationships
Download: SQL 101 Exercise Files
Continue watching: SQL 101 Training
Take your database administration or development career to the next level with our lineup of SQL Server 2008 Training.
About the Author
Mel Haynes (MCP, MS, MCTS) has been delivering technical training since 1994 across the USA, Canada, Germany and the UK. He first taught computer science while completing his Masters in Computer Science at Bradley University. He began teaching Visual Basic as an MCT, and later moved on to ASP, C#.net, VB.Net, Java, various web related developer topics, as well as SQL Server and Windows administration. Mel has developed and delivered Master Data Management (MDM) training and is currently focused on SQL Server 2008. He is a gifted and experienced IT professional and communicator, able to make complex concepts clear and easy to understand.
- And the $5,000 Worth of Free Computer Training Goes To …
- Winner of our Mini Giveaway: Free SBS 2003 R2 and Training
- Vote For The Next Free Computer Training Video!
- Last Chance to Score Free Computer Training: Don’t Miss It!
- How to Turn 500 Words into $5,000 Worth of Free IT Training
- Free Intro to Windows Server 2008 Training
- Free Cisco CCNA Training Contest – We Have a Winner!
- Don’t Miss Your Chance to Win Tons of Free Computer Training
- Free Cisco CCNA Training and Hardware Sponsorship – Signup Today
- Mini Giveaway: Free SBS 2003 R2 and SBS 2003 Training