Free SQL 101 Training Part 10: Database SetupBy Mel Haynes
This free 10 part video series covers the basics of SQL to help you get familiar with structured query language and the world of databases. This video concludes this mini-series with a demonstration of how to setup your own database in SQL Server 2008.
SQL 101 Part 10: Database Setup covers:
- Setting up your own database
Download: SQL 101 Exercise Files
Continue watching: SQL 101 Training
Take your database administration or development career to the next level with our lineup of SQL Server 2008 Training.
About the Author
Mel Haynes (MCP, MS, MCTS) has been delivering technical training since 1994 across the USA, Canada, Germany and the UK. He first taught computer science while completing his Masters in Computer Science at Bradley University. He began teaching Visual Basic as an MCT, and later moved on to ASP, C#.net, VB.Net, Java, various web related developer topics, as well as SQL Server and Windows administration. Mel has developed and delivered Master Data Management (MDM) training and is currently focused on SQL Server 2008. He is a gifted and experienced IT professional and communicator, able to make complex concepts clear and easy to understand.
- How to Setup User Authentication in FTP 7 on IIS 7.0
- How to Setup a Small Home Network — Part 2
- How to Setup a Small Home Network — Part 1
- How to Setup iSCSI Drive Using FreeNAS
- Server 2008: How to Setup a Remote Desktop on Windows Vista
- How to Install IIS 7 and Setup a Static Website in 13 Easy Steps
- And the $5,000 Worth of Free Computer Training Goes To …
- Last Chance to Score Free Computer Training: Don’t Miss It!
- How to Turn 500 Words into $5,000 Worth of Free IT Training
- Vote For The Next Free Computer Training Video!