How to Use the People Pane in Microsoft Outlook 2010By Heather Ackmann
Communication is essential to business success and Outlook 2010 can help you manage all of your contacts easily. In this video we’ll explore the new Outlook 2010 People Pane, a great new way to keep track of your social network connections.
The People Pane allows you to integrate many of your favorite social media sites, such as Facebook, Linked In, and Myspace into your Exchange 2010 contacts list. It also provides you with a quick summary of your contact, including your conversations, meetings and other data relating to that person.
- Watch more free Office 2010 training videos on our Office Tutorials YouTube Channel
- Learn more about Outlook 2010 in our brand new Outlook 2010 Training
About the Author
Heather Ackmann is an accomplished instructor who has taught over 4,000 students at the high school, college, and adult levels. Specializing in computer applications, writing, and literature, she holds a degree in English and Secondary Education, an Illinois Type 09 Initial Teaching Certificate, and is a Microsoft Certified Master for Office 2003. While her energetic and easy-to-follow style is ideal for beginners to computer applications, her knowledge, thoroughness, and foresight in potential problems will satisfy the more proficient user.
- Excel 2010 in Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
- Microsoft Office 2010 Full Release Details
- Microsoft Office 2010 Favorite New Features
- Microsoft Word 2010 Updated Features and Benefits
- Microsoft OneNote 2010: Electronic Notebooks Done Right
- Free Microsoft Office 2010 Upgrade
- New Training Release: Microsoft Office 2010 Training Package
- The New MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications for Office 2010
- Microsoft Tech.Ed 2010 Kicks Off
- Join Us at the Microsoft Certified Career Conference 2010