Pluralsight acquires TrainSignal: A match made in heavenBy Lora Beros
Have you heard the news? Pluralsight, home for hardcore developer training, recently acquired TrainSignal, and tech pros everywhere are eagerly awaiting the new combined library with more than 1,000 courses. (VMware courses are already in the Pluralsight library just in time for VMworld 2013!)
In addition to the TrainSignal acquisition, Pluralsight also got their hands on PeepCode’s open-source training. So what’s all the buzz about? These new additions make Pluralsight the one stop shop for CIOs and CTOs, as well as individual tech pros worldwide. Check out how this expansion will transform the online training space by watching the video above.
If you’re a current TrainSignal subscriber, you don’t have to wait until the migration is complete to get access to Pluralsight. Find out how to get it today here.
About the Author
- Pluralsight Acquires TrainSignal
- TrainSignal joins forces with Pluralsight to bring you more training
- ‘Industry-changing bombshell’ and other reactions to Pluralsight, TrainSignal news
- Can Social Media Get You To Heaven?
- Find Your Perfect Match With .NET Regular Expressions
- TrainSignal.org is Live | See Our Human Side
- Cast your vote for VMworld 2013 sessions by TrainSignal instructors
- 2013 vExperts, come get a free one-year subscription to Pluralsight!
- Top 7 TrainSignal Courses of 2012
- Happy Valentine’s Day from TrainSignal!