Quick Tip: Learn How to Turn on Hyper-V in Windows 8 in Under 1 MinuteBy Dana Gagnon
Navigating Windows 8 isn’t always the most intuitive process. For instance, if you search Windows 8 for “Hyper-V,” you won’t find it anywhere. There is, however, a generic term you can search for that will get you where you need to go.
In this video from our new Windows 8: Where’d It Go? course, Microsoft MVP Heather Ackmann shows you the two ways you can enable features in Windows 8.
TrainSignal subscribers get access to more than 100 courses and any new courses we release! Sign up for a 3-day free trial to access our entire training library, including this Windows 8 course and Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V New Features!
About the Author
Dana Gagnon is the Senior Manager of Branded Content at Pluralsight. After working for years in Chicago media, she joined the team in 2012 to continue bringing quality news, tips and more to Pluralsight's audience. Find her @ChicagoDana or on Google+.
Author's Website: http://blog.pluralsight.com/
- Learn How to Build your First Windows 8 App with XAML and C#
- Top 5 Benefits of Hyper-V for Windows Admins
- Top 10 Windows 2012 Hyper-V Features Explained
- Intro to Microsoft Virtualization: Installing the Hyper-V Role on Windows Server 2008
- How to Set Up 300 Lab Users in Under a Minute
- Learn Windows PowerShell Fast Crash Course
- Video: Turn Scary Monster Image Requests into Nice Sprites
- Hyper-V Certification: Windows Server Virtualization, Configuration Exam 70-652
- How to Turn 500 Words into $5,000 Worth of Free IT Training
- Sweet Friday Link Love — Learn Windows 7 for FREE!