Free Windows 7 Training: Tag Your Photos with Windows Live Photo GalleryBy Bill Kulterman
In this video, I’ll show you step-by-step how to tag your photos using Windows Live Photo Gallery in Windows 7. Tagging your photos makes it much easier to find and organize all of your photos. You’ll learn about organizing photos using both “People Tags” and “Descriptive Tags” and how you can use the Windows 7 search function to find photos that you’ve previously tagged.
We’ll also cover the benefits and added features gained by signing in to your Windows Live account when tagging photos in Windows Live Photo Gallery, like automatically pulling names from your online contact list.
- Introduction to Windows Live Photo Gallery
- How to Publish Your Photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery
- How to Fix Your Photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery
About the Author
Bill Kulterman (MCT, CIW, MOS Master Certified) has worked as a web and graphic designer for over 6 years and has enjoyed teaching the Adobe/Macromedia Creative Suite since 2004. Although graphics classes are his favorite, he is also an award-winning Microsoft Office Instructor in Chicago. His fun and easy going teaching style is engaging and allows for easy assimilation of new skills. When not recording the Best Computer Training on the Planet, Bill can be found at the opera or tending to his backyard pond.
- How to Install and Use Windows Live Writer – Windows Live Tools Beta 3
- Free Intro to Windows Server 2008 Training
- Windows Live Goes Primetime
- How to Use Windows Live Mesh
- WinConnections 2008 — Photos and Memories
- As Promised: Photos from TechEd 2009!
- Sweet Friday Link Love — Giveaways, Photos, Videos
- Sweet Friday Link Love — Learn Windows 7 for FREE!
- TechEd 2008 IT Professionals Week — Photos and Memories
- Free Server 2008 R2 Training — Limited Time Offer!