What’s next for IT training?By Lora Beros
By this point, I’m sure you’ve heard a lot about our new Pluralsight family. For our lucky subscribers, you already know that you now have access to all of Pluralsight’s hardcore dev library.
The future of TrainSignal as we integrate with Pluralsight is becoming more and more clear and concrete each day. But what about IT training?
In this video by our very own Gary Eimerman (now the VP of IT Pro Content at Pluralsight) you’ll get more of your questions answered regarding the Pluralsight acquisition and how it impacts your IT training.
About the Author
- Looking For A Career In Tech? Whats Best For You?
- New Training Release: Small Business Server 2003 Training
- TrainSignal joins forces with Pluralsight to bring you more training
- New Training Release: Implementing Cisco Unified Computing System Training
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere PowerCLI Training
- New Training Release: System Center Data Protection Manager 2010 Training
- Exchange Server 2010 is Here — Training Coming Soon
- Coming Soon: What’s New in Server 2008 R2 Training
- New Training Release: Cisco CCNA Security Training
- Get your hands on Pluralsight’s hardcore developer training today