From XP to Windows 7 Training: The TaskbarBy Eric Munn
See how the Windows 7 taskbar differs from the taskbar you’re used to on your Windows XP machine.
In this video I’ll show you how you can pin and unpin documents and programs to your Windows 7 taskbar so you can have quick and easy access to them when you need them. I’ll also show you how to change default programs for certain file types, how to view and select different shutdown options like Sleep, Restart, Log off and Lock and where you can find your Show Desktop button all on your Windows 7 taskbar.
Learn more about the Microsoft Windows operating system with our Windows 7 Training courses.
About the Author
Eric Munn is the social media specialist for Train Signal as well as providing technical support when needed. He’s a graduate of the University of Michigan that spends much of his free time watching movies, TV, and wolverine football. During the work day he’s the man behind Train Signal's official Twitter feed keeping up with the latest tech news and gossip.
- New Training Release: Windows 7 Administration Training
- New Training Release: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Training
- New Training Release: Windows Vista Training
- New Training Release: Windows 7 Deployment Training
- Announcing Windows 3.1 Training: The Future of Computing
- Free Intro to Windows Server 2008 Training
- Windows 7 Beta Download Is Which Windows 7 Edition?
- Run Windows on OS X: Installing Windows 7 in VMware Fusion
- Windows 7 Migration Strategy and The Death of Windows XP
- Windows 7 Killer App Is Windows XP