Free Windows 7 Training: How to Publish Your Photos with Windows Live Photo GalleryBy Bill Kulterman
When you first sign on to Windows Live, a website is created for you with quite a few great functions built in. One of those functions is a hosted photo gallery. In this video, you’ll learn how to connect to and upload photos to your Windows Live website from your desktop, and through the web upload page.
Once you’ve mastered publishing photos to your Windows Live Photo Gallery, you’ll also learn how to take advantage of the different features of the gallery such as sharing, creating slideshows, deleting photos from within the gallery, and even ordering prints.
- Introduction to Windows Live Photo Gallery
- How to Tag Your Photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery
- How to Fix Your Photos with Windows Live Photo Gallery
About the Author
Bill Kulterman (MCT, CIW, MOS Master Certified) has worked as a web and graphic designer for over 6 years and has enjoyed teaching the Adobe/Macromedia Creative Suite since 2004. Although graphics classes are his favorite, he is also an award-winning Microsoft Office Instructor in Chicago. His fun and easy going teaching style is engaging and allows for easy assimilation of new skills. When not recording the Best Computer Training on the Planet, Bill can be found at the opera or tending to his backyard pond.
- How to Install and Use Windows Live Writer – Windows Live Tools Beta 3
- Free Intro to Windows Server 2008 Training
- Windows Live Goes Primetime
- How to Use Windows Live Mesh
- WinConnections 2008 — Photos and Memories
- As Promised: Photos from TechEd 2009!
- Sweet Friday Link Love — Giveaways, Photos, Videos
- Sweet Friday Link Love — Learn Windows 7 for FREE!
- TechEd 2008 IT Professionals Week — Photos and Memories
- Free Server 2008 R2 Training — Limited Time Offer!