What do you need to know about vSphere 5.5?By Lora Beros
On the first day of VMworld, everyone is waiting in anticipation for some kind of announcement. How significant that announcement is varies from year to year. This year, attendees were pleased to hear about the release of vSphere 5.5.
But with this new update comes a lot of questions. What significant new features are there? Why is 5.5 important? What could this mean for you and your job?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had your own VMware genie, so you could rub a bottle and get the answers to your three most pressing questions? Well, you do (kind of)! And you’re not even limited to three questions.
Join us for our second Google Hangout On Air Tuesday, September 17 at 11 a.m. CST. Instructor and vExpert David Davis will dish out details on what you can expect with vSphere 5.5, as well as answer any questions you have regarding the update. Just drop your questions in the comments section during the broadcast.
We’ll be hosting it live right here on this blog post starting promptly at 11 a.m. CST.
Bookmark this page, or add the Hangout to your Google Calendar:
About the Author
- LIVE DEMO: Managing vSphere via a web browser with VMware Workstation WSX
- Master vSphere and Transform Your IT Infrastructure with VMware vSphere Training
- Explaining the VMware VCP5-DV exam versus vSphere 5.1
- Coming Soon: VMware vSphere 5 Training
- Truth or fiction: VDI is a waste of money | David Davis and J. Peter Bruzzese debate
- Upcoming vSphere 5.1 Training – David Davis Needs Your Input!
- VMworld 2012 Keynote Introduces vSphere 5.1
- What’s New in VMware vSphere 5
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere 5 Training
- Advance Your Career With Our VMware vSphere 4 VCAP Training Package