Welcome in the New Administration: Your Chance to Lead Us!By Gary Eimerman
So, do you have a great idea on how to improve Train Signal? Have a course that we should create training for? Now is your chance to not only share that idea, but get it developed as well.
If you’ve recently visited www.trainsignal.com you may have noticed a red feedback button on the left side of your browser. If you haven’t what are you waiting for
When you click on that button you are unleashed in a world of Train Signal that you control. This feedback forum lets you suggest, vote, and comment on improvement for the trainsignal.com website, what’s included in the training, training courses to develop — whatever you want!
It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s fun.
I want to make sure that we’re giving you exactly what you want from us at Train Signal. The sooner you click and vote the sooner we’ll be working on your great idea.
Don’t feel like using the feedback and want to contact me directly with your idea? Send me a message on twitter at www.twitter.com/GaryEimerman.
About the Author
Gary Eimerman (MCTS, MCP, A+) is an experienced Computer Hardware Technician and Support Technician. As a graduate from the University of Iowa, Henry B. Tippie College of Business with a B.B.A. in Management Information Systems, Gary brings hands-on experience with Network, Database, Project Management and Web development to the Train Signal team. He also brings 5 years of teaching experience with Enhance Inc. where he taught technology in a hands-on environment. You will greatly benefit from his passion, aspirations and knowledge towards technology.
- Here’s Your Chance to Get Exactly What You Want!
- Once Upon a Time … The Story of Train Signal
- Join the Train Signal Training Team — Write for Us!
- Last Chance to Win a Laptop and More — Don’t Miss It!
- Get a Second Chance on Your Microsoft Cert Exam – Free!
- Train Signal and Our Social Networks
- Happy Halloween from TrainSignal!
- Vote For The Next Free Computer Training Video!
- Remote Administration of IIS 7: Isolate and Delegate
- Remote Administration of IIS 7: Install, Configure, Connect