Welcome in the New Administration: Your Chance to Lead Us!By Gary Eimerman
So, do you have a great idea on how to improve Train Signal? Have a course that we should create training for? Now is your chance to not only share that idea, but get it developed as well.
If you’ve recently visited www.trainsignal.com you may have noticed a red feedback button on the left side of your browser. If you haven’t what are you waiting for
When you click on that button you are unleashed in a world of Train Signal that you control. This feedback forum lets you suggest, vote, and comment on improvement for the trainsignal.com website, what’s included in the training, training courses to develop — whatever you want!
It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s fun.
I want to make sure that we’re giving you exactly what you want from us at Train Signal. The sooner you click and vote the sooner we’ll be working on your great idea.
Don’t feel like using the feedback and want to contact me directly with your idea? Send me a message on twitter at www.twitter.com/GaryEimerman.
About the Author
Gary Eimerman (VP of IT Pro Content) heads up the IT pro curriculum at Pluralsight. He brought his expertise over from TrainSignal, where he spent eight years helping to grow the company into the leader in online IT training. Gary has a B.B.A. in Management Information Systems from University of Iowa and brings hands-on experience with computer hardware, networking and administration, as well as a passion for education, to the Pluralsight team. You can follow him on Twitter: @garyeimerman.
- Here’s Your Chance to Get Exactly What You Want!
- Once Upon a Time … The Story of Train Signal
- Join the Train Signal Training Team — Write for Us!
- Last Chance to Win a Laptop and More — Don’t Miss It!
- Happy Halloween from TrainSignal!
- Get a Second Chance on Your Microsoft Cert Exam – Free!
- Train Signal and Our Social Networks
- Remote Administration of IIS 7: Isolate and Delegate
- Vote For The Next Free Computer Training Video!
- Remote Administration of IIS 7: Install, Configure, Connect