The Author Summit experience: Day 1By Manya Susoev
Our authors are our most important asset, and without them, Pluralsight wouldn’t exist. This weekend, nearly 100 of our authors from all around the world are gathering in Salt Lake City for our second annual Author Summit.
Throughout the Summit, Pluralsight staff and authors will be interacting with each other to network, inspire, teach and learn. There will be sessions and lightning talks, mixing and mingling, and even a snow day for those who want to enjoy a bit of time on the slopes. (Who would want to visit Utah without experiencing the epic snow?)
The reason we host this event is because we want to show our authors how much we value them and how much our subscribers appreciate what they do. We want to encourage them to improve themselves, and give them the tools and resources to become even stronger teachers. And there’s no better way to do that than to get everyone in one place, exchanging ideas and stories.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t let loose and have some fun while we’re here. Check out these photos from our opening reception last night.
Oh! And if you have a favorite Pluralsight author, now’s your chance to let them know. During our second annual Author Summit we’ll be crowning a fan favorite author. Help us select who that will be! Click here to vote.
About the Author
- 2013 Author Summit in Review
- Pluralsight Author Summit 2014: Call for speakers
- Pluralsight Author and Recruiting Breakfast at the MVP Summit
- Photos from the Pluralsight MVP Summit Breakfast
- Coming soon – “Meet the Author” podcast
- Become an MCT at the 2011 MCT Summit North America
- We Are Finalists at Education Innovation Summit
- New course: Introduction to Microsoft Business Intelligence End-User Tools
- Pluralsight Author Opportunity
- Attend the North America MCT Summit 2012