Calling Microsoft MVPs – Share Your Expertise with the WorldBy Aaron Skonnard
It’s that time of the year again. Time for another fabulous MVP Summit! As a Microsoft MVP, you are most likely the perfect fit to become a Pluralsight author and share your expertise with the world. You owe it to yourself to learn more about the opportunity.
We’re also pleased to announce that we are now providing Microsoft MVP’s and Regional Directors with a free Annual Plus subscription ($499 value). Simply email your request to email@example.com and provide a link to your online MVP/RD profile page. Once validated, we’ll send you an activation code and registration instructions.
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- Pluralsight Subscriptions for all Microsoft MVPs and RDs
- Pluralsight Subscriptions for MVP’s and RD’s Just Got Better!
- Share your Pluralsight achievements with a public profile
- Share Your Microsoft Windows Tip Video & Win a Dell
- Video: Living in the Asynchronous World of Windows 8 Metro Apps
- How to login to the Pluralsight mobile apps
- Pluralsight Author and Recruiting Breakfast at the MVP Summit
- The Technology World: Christmas Style
- How To Set Up Microsoft Office 365 Beta for Small Business
- Microsoft Announces Build 2012 Conference