Start your IT career with CompTIA A+By Lora Beros
Whether you’re looking for a new career or don’t know how to start looking for your first gig as a computer technician, CompTIA A+ is a comprehensive introductory course that will start your new IT career out strong.
But where do you begin? How much time do you need to prepare for the exam? Do you need to go back to college for your computer science degree?
Join us tomorrow from noon-1 p.m. CST as instructor Ed Liberman hosts our “Find your CompTIA A+ career path” webinar.
Ed will go over study tips and materials as well as help you take the next step after you’ve aced your certification exam. Ready to get that new career going? Ed will outline the career paths that follow the A+ certification, as well as next steps to continue your IT knowledge.
Don’t miss out on the easiest first step to making your IT career ambitions a reality. You can register for our webinar “Find your CompTIA A+ career path” here.
About the Author
- Start your career with the right IT certifications
- New Training Release: CompTIA A+ 2006 Training
- My First IT Certification! Part 8: CompTIA A+
- My First IT Certification! Part 13: CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+ 2009 Certification Information
- My First IT Certification! Part 12: CompTIA A+
- IT Certifications 101: The Why, What and How of IT Certifications
- Earn the New Network+ Certification: New CompTIA Training Out
- Exclusive Info on CompTIA Security+ Revamp and New TS Forums
- My First IT Certification! Part 3: CompTIA A+