DreamSpark + PluralsightBy Aaron Skonnard
Today we are excited to announce a new strategic partnership with DreamSpark, a Microsoft program focused on giving students professional tools at no charge.
Pluralsight has a similar goal, only we’re focused on giving students professional training on the tools at no charge. And that’s why we joined forces with DreamSpark.
All DreamSpark verified members can obtain an activation code for a free 90-day Pluralsight subscription directly through the DreamSpark website. Simply click on the “Pluralsight” tile shown above, follow the steps, and enjoy your free training!
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- The Pluralsight Curriculum Team
- Get Your Microsoft Developer and Designer Tools for Free!
- Understanding the Recent Changes at Pluralsight
- Welcome to the New Pluralsight
- The New Pluralsight Blog
- 5 Days Left! Save 91% — Over $600 on Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Windows 7, Office 2007 and More: 3 Great Deals for Students
- Monthly Plus is now available
- Free jQuery Training: jQuery Fundamentals (limited time)
- Save Time and Eliminate Spam: Integrate RSS Feeds in Outlook 2007