Celebrate Pi Day with a free course on Raspberry PiBy Manya Susoev
It’s March 14 (aka 3.14), which is Pi Day, and you know how much we love our geek holidays! In celebration, we’re giving you our Raspberry Pi for Developers course for free through Monday so you can learn how to build something cool. What better way to celebrate something like Pi Day than by geeking out a bit, right? All you have to do is fill out the form below, and we’ll email you a code that will give you three full days of access to Raspberry Pi for Developers. Just be sure to redeem your code by Monday, March 17, because that’s when it expires.
*By submitting your contact information, you authorize Pluralsight to contact you via email about its products and services and special offers. We respect your privacy. We will never sell your contact information, and you can opt out at any time.
About the Author
- New course: Raspberry Pi for Developers
- Celebrate Computer Science Education Week with our contest, free training and an Hour of Code
- Tell us your customer support story for a chance to win 1 month free!
- Free SharePoint Training Offer
- Pluralsight says thank you with free training for vets!
- Free Training: Web vs Apps: The Big Picture – Free for 48 hours!
- Programmers’ Day: The fake holiday that can land you free stuff
- Join Salesforce’s $1M Hackathon and land free Pluralsight training
- 2013 vExperts, come get a free one-year subscription to Pluralsight!
- TrainSignal at VMworld 2012: VMunderground Party Ticket Giveaway, vNerd Shirts, and Free Courses!