Get your hands on Pluralsight’s hardcore developer training todayBy Dana Gagnon
How long have you been itching to boost your dev skills? Forever, right? You don’t have to wait any longer!
You probably heard that TrainSignal was recently acquired by Pluralsight, the leading provider of hardcore developer training online. We’re working hard to get our library of IT training over to the Pluralsight platform, but in the meantime, current TrainSignal subscribers can get access on Pluralsight.com.
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Log in to your TrainSignal account
- Browse to the Courses page
- Click on the “View Pluralsight Catalog” button in the upper-right corner (see above)
- Complete the steps on Pluralsight.com to get started
- Start becoming a DevOps rock star!
Happy dev training!
About the Author
Dana Gagnon is the Senior Manager of Branded Content at Pluralsight. After working for years in Chicago media, she joined the team in 2012 to continue bringing quality news, tips and more to Pluralsight's audience. Find her @ChicagoDana or on Google+.
Author's Website: http://blog.pluralsight.com/
- Pluralsight: Hardcore Developer and IT Training
- The wait is over. Get your hands on hundreds of IT courses
- SQLskills Joins the Pluralsight Library to Deliver Hardcore SQL Server Training Online
- New course: Knockout for the XAML Developer
- New Course: Windows 8 Store Apps Hands-on in 20 Lessons
- New course: HTML for the XAML Developer
- New course: SharePoint 2013 Developer Ramp-Up – Part 1
- New Courses: No Code XRM Development AND Dynamics CRM Developer – Part 1
- New course: SharePoint 2013 Developer Ramp-Up – Part 3
- New course: SharePoint 2013 Developer Ramp-Up – Part 4