Thank You for Helping Train Signal Give BackBy Scott Skinger
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
In the spirit of the holiday season we are donating $20 of every order during the month of December to Salute, Inc. to help support our servicemen, servicewomen and their families.
Salute, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to increasing awareness and support of issues facing active military personnel, veterans and their families and to provide financial support through advocacy and fundraising.
We’ve always been dedicated to giving back to the community and supporting charities like Salute, Inc., that are near and dear to the employees here at Train Signal. We felt like this was a great opportunity to show our troops how much we appreciate what they do!
If you’d like to learn more about Salute, Inc. you can check out www.saluteinc.org.
From everyone at Train Signal, thank you for your continued support and Happy Holidays!
President & Founder
About the Author
Scott Skinger is the Founder and CEO of TrainSignal. Scott’s passion for technology and education started after he attended a network engineering program and passed his first certification test to become a Novell CNA. From there, Scott went on to teach at several technical computer schools, where he realized that the IT training industry was flawed, not giving students their best chance for success. With a strong belief in his ability to develop better training with methodology-based learning for real-world skills, TrainSignal was born in 2002. Today, TrainSignal has grown to more than 50 employees and its products are used by IT professionals worldwide.
- Train Signal Named The Best Training and Certification Product
- Train Signal Gives Back With Help From ShoeMoney
- Train Signal Needs You
- Join the Train Signal Training Team — Write for Us!
- Love Our Training? Nominate Train Signal for the 2009 Community Choice Awards!
- Once Upon a Time … The Story of Train Signal
- Happy Holidays To Train Signal Fans Across The Globe!
- Get an Xbox 360 and Halo 3 Free – from Train Signal
- My First Week at Train Signal
- Pictures from the Train Signal Company Picnic