Jolie falls in love with Visual StudioBy Aaron Skonnard
Aspiring programmer, Jolie O’Dell, continues her journey to learn C# using her Pluralsight training subscription. She just encountered the beauty of Visual Studio and seems to be falling head-over-heels in love, especially after her experiences with Java IDEs.
If you’ve been using it for years, it’s easy to forget and take for granted how much better the development experience is with Visual Studio than with the other major IDEs.
Thanks for reminding us, Jolie!
About the Author
Aaron Skonnard is the President/CEO of Pluralsight. He works every day to deliver more value to Pluralsight's growing number of subscribers by publishing relevant, high-quality courses each and every week along with new product features to improve the modern online learning experience.
- New course: Introduction to Visual Studio 2010
- New course: Introducing More of Visual Studio 2010
- Watch Jolie O’Dell learn C#
- Jolie O’Dell on the Pluralsight Android App
- Jolie on Moving from Java to C#
- Sweet Friday Link Love — All About Passwords
- New course on UML modeling in VS2010
- Hated Vista? Will You Love Windows 7?
- Best of 2008 and Some Sweet Friday Link Love
- Sweet Friday Link Love — IT Career Tips