New course: Web Farms for DevelopersBy Megan Russell
In this course you will look at what is involved in moving your web application to a farm end to end. Everything from load balancing decisions, how to efficiently and reliably deploy your application and server settings to the farm, how to handle session state in a farm environment, and the tips and tricks you need to know to work with a web farm environment.
In conjunction with Steve’s IIS for Developers course he makes it as easy as possible for developers to understand web server management. Click here to visit the TOC and check out just what this course has to offer. Happy learning!
About the Author
- Course update: IIS for Developers
- New Course: ALM for Developers with Visual Studio 2012
- New course: Everyday PowerShell for Developers
- New course: Expression Blend for Developers
- New course: Force.com and Apex Fundamentals for Developers
- New course: IIS 7.5 for Developers
- New course: iOS for .NET Developers
- New course: Android Development for .NET Developers
- New course: Force.com for Developers