Pluralsight gets hairy for No Shave NovemberBy Lora Beros
It’s time to put away that Spiderman jumpsuit and stop eating those fun-size candy bars.
It’s officially November, and that means it’s time for Pluralsight’s First Annual No Shave November contest.
We’ve posed a challenge to our entire male staff: Don’t shave your face for the entire month of November. For each participating employee, we will donate $100 to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.
We want you to get in on the action too. Post a picture of your growing facial hair to Instagram using the hashtag #techbeards, then follow Pluralsight. Complete both steps and you will be entered to win a free month of training!
And don’t forget to get creative (braids and styling gel appreciated). We’ll post our favorite staff and follower beard pics to our blog and Facebook.
Click here for official contest rules. Rules update: Multiple Instagram submissions are allowed and encouraged for this contest. We want to see how gnarly your beard gets!
About the Author
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – November 20, 2012
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – November 6, 2012
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – November 27, 2012
- Pluralsight “New Releases” Newsletter – November 13, 2012
- Programmers’ Day: The fake holiday that can land you free stuff
- Krystyl Baldwin Joins Pluralsight From San Francisco
- Win big this Halloween with #TechHorrorMovies
- Give the gift of Pluralsight for the holidays
- Pluralsight reaches 1,000 hrs of video, 150k users!
- IT Certification Update: November 2010