Perception Is Reality!By Paul Ballard
About the Author
Paul Ballard is a Chief Architect specializing in large scale distributed system development and enterprise software processes. Paul has more than twenty years of development experience including being a former Microsoft MVP, a speaker at technical conferences such as Microsoft Tech-Ed and VSLive, and a published author. Prior to working on the Windows platform, he built software using a vast array of technologies including Java, Unix, C, and even OS/2.
- Virtually a Reality — Virtualization in the IT World
- A Bit “Touch” Sensitive
- Times They Are A-Changing
- Cartoon: Facebook Takes Over Wall Street
- My Name Is Paul Ballard, and I Do NOT Approve of This Ad
- Amazon and Google: Targeted Marketing versus Electronic Eavesdropping
- How Much Is Your Social Privacy Worth?
- Back To School 2012
- A Patent Too Far?
- Olympic Events for Geeks #3: HALO Fully Armored Dance Fever