vCloud Director Essentials TrainingBy Chris Magiet
A private cloud can drive your vSphere resources even faster through VMware vCloud Director. By laying vCD over your vSphere Enterprise environment you are moving IT resources to an on-demand, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) model. Hybrid cloud computing provides a consistent user experience between private clouds and public clouds, and access to IT resources via self-service. This new course is for anyone who wants to learn about vCloud Director and cloud computing basics, and ideally for VMware Admins wanting leverage their existing environment. vCloud Director Essentials features virtualization superhero David Davis teaching the main concepts of cloud computing, how they evolve the datacenter, and how implementing vCloud Director will improve scalability in your private cloud.
vCloud Director Essentials Training Available Now
vCloud Director Essentials by David Davis teaches you cloud computing concepts, how they evolve the datacenter, and how implementing vCloud Director will improve scalability for your private cloud.
Using vCloud Director allows an admin to deploy custom-built services with the click of a button. It sits on top of vSphere Enterprise Plus, fostering the potential for using a hybrid cloud. Learn how to use the cloud and make your business more agile with these lessons:
- Cloud Computing Concepts: IaaS, SaaS, PaaS; Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud
- vCloud Director Lab Building
- Managing & Monitoring vCD Resources
- Installation, Setup, Architecture & Components
- Guest Lesson! vExpert Jake Robinson with a real-world enterprise implementation of vCD
Watch the lesson where David answers the question, “What is Cloud Computing?”
VMware cloud computing services can do more than just consolidate. vCloud allows for infrastructures that are flexible to business, cost-efficient, and build on existing investments.
Using vCloud Director on top of vSphere Enterprise environments opens the possibility for a hybrid cloud infrastructure (private & public). A cloud infrastrcture with this level of agility will support IT resources on-demand through virtual datacenters.
Since vCloud Director sits on top of your vSphere environment, you can manage policy, resources and security of your hybrid cloud with the click of a button. Watch vCloud Director Essentials and see what cloud computing can really do you for your organization.
About the Author
Chris Magiet is a web editor for TrainSignal curating breaking IT news and serving up the latest free videos and tutorials on the blog. He’s an unashamed music junkie and if a coffee I.V. is ever invented, it’s probably safer that you don’t let him find out. Follow @thechriscore for cool news and stories, and happenings at TrainSignal HQ.
Author's Website: https://twitter.com/thechriscore
- What is VMware vCloud Director?
- New Training Release: VMware View 5 Essentials
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere 5 Training
- Master vSphere and Transform Your IT Infrastructure with VMware vSphere Training
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere Troubleshooting Training
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere Performance Monitoring Training
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere Pro Series Training Vol. 2
- New Training Release: VMware vSphere PowerCLI Training
- The Future of Train Signal’s VMware VCAP Training
- VMware vSphere Security for Unfrozen Caveman Security Architects