Video: Strengthen Your CoffeeScript with Regular ExpressionsBy Paul Ballard
Liam is a freelance web developer, working mostly with Microsoft tools and technology, based in Brisbane Australia. Liam frequently presents at conferences and user groups, both locally and internationally, on topics related to software quality and programming languages. He blogs about software development at HackingOn.net.
If you’d like to learn more about the CoffeeScript language, check out Liam’s course today.
You can watch the full HD version of this video along with the other 1 hrs 59 min of video found in this professional course by subscribing to Pluralsight. Visit CoffeeScript Fundamentals to view the full course outline. Pluralsight subscribers also benefit from cool features like mobile apps, full library search, progress tracking, exercise files, assessments, and offline viewing. Happy learning!
About the Author
- New course: CoffeeScript Fundamentals
- Find Your Perfect Match With .NET Regular Expressions
- New course: .NET Regular Expressions
- CoffeeScript in Motion
- Video: Make Your Apps Dynamic using the ExpandoObject in C# 4
- Video: Put Your Data On The Straight and Narrow with JsRender Data Paths
- Video: Make MVVM Simple With Knockout
- Video: Are You Really Getting REST?
- Video: Let There Be Functional Programming with F#