What Is The Best Browser for Developers?By Paul Ballard
Now that the dust has settled on our last poll, it’s time to once again poke and prod at the psyche of our developer mentality. In today’s poll, we want to know what you think the best browser is for developers, and in the comment links be sure to tell us why. Is Internet Explorer really safer than all the others? Is Google Chrome just an attempt to increase Google’s Ad revenue more directly? Now that Firefox kicked the sleeping dragon that is Microsoft into gear, will the open source community be able to keep up with commercial products? How did all of the major browsers have their HTML5 support scores beaten by upstart Maxthon, and do we trust a browser from China? Can Opera make the leap from tablets and mobile to find a home on our desktops before the Android browser replaces it as the most popular mobile browser?
About the Author
- New course: Building native mobile applications using HTML5
- Customize IE 7 Web Browser
- New course: Android Development for .NET Developers
- Firefox 3: How to Increase Productivity with Your Browser
- Pluralsight is hiring senior .NET developers!
- New course on HTML 5 Fundamentals
- And The Winner Is…. Our .NET ORM Poll Results
- Are You Ready To Run Windows 8 Consumer Preview?
- New course: Using HTML5 and CSS3
- Which App Ecosystem Will Bring In The Big Bucks?